Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderDragon's Prophet by Mrider23856 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderConclave of Wind Defeated by Tealc™4843 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderHalfus Wyrmbreaker Defeated by Tealc™4847 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tealç
Tealc™
High Council

Awarded:

re: Conclave of Wind Defeated

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I am up in a jet stream...

Conclave of Wind is Down!!

Forum Image

Tealç, Jayliana, Tâgo, Herak, Jairenjr, Tinyheiny, Feraldude, Steelmage, Gacka and Aldoreon defeat Conclave of Wind at the Throne of the 4 Winds.

It was back to Throne of the four winds on Sunday night for the team for more battle against the Conclave of Wind, or should I say Jet Streams, with a threat made of having to pay 1 gold to every person in the raid every time you fell of a jet stream in combat, everyone got their hic-cups out of the way early perfecting the streams before we started. It all paid off with only 2-3 people falling off for the night, sadly in a first I was one of them, yes the gold is in the mail.

So to the job at hand, or is that hand at job while Ren is AFK, we had a few, yes quite a few warm up attempts and had some very close kills where we just fell short of killing the three inside of a minute by about 2-3%. It is all about control and timing of DPS in this fight to ensure that it all comes together just right, so that's exactly what we did. Killed them all together so closely I think they all went down with in 30 secs of each other. It was spot on guys to earn ourselves another progression kill, that takes the total to two this week and four overall.

Thanks again to the team for putting in such an awesome effort and to our guests also for coming along. Look forward to seeing you all back again later this week for some more boss killing action.

Loot

[Sky Strider Belt] of the Faultline (+380 Stamina, +232 Strength, +160 Haste Rating, +160 Mastery Rating) going to Tealç for offspec.
[Gale Rouser Belt] of the Wavecrest (+380 Stamina, +232 Intellect, +160 Mastery Rating, +160 Spirit) going to Gacka.

Grats on the loot guys.

Tealç

Jump to: